Monday, December 10, 2007

Offseason? What offseason?

I can't wait until finals are over this week. Then bike emphasis month will began. I shall bike like a maniac and do my best to train like a spartan. I'm doing a 5k this weekend out at white rock lake as well. Should be fun.

On another note I've decided to start charging people when I write running or training programs for them. Not a lot mind you. I know I'm not anywhere near an expert when it comes to knowledge regarding training and racing. But I have done my fair share of reading and I've been racing for 5 years now. I think the knowledge I do have and am ever expanding, coupled with my experience now further enhanced with trips to National and World Championship events warrants a certain degree of cost. I hope to be able to help out first time runners/triathletes or others that are fairly new to the sport.

I won't go into great detail but I really do have a passion for helping others that desire to become more physically fit. I take pride in the fact that I have played a small role in influencing many friends to become more active and healthy in their daily lives. I take great joy in knowing that I can be a positive influence to others looking up to me as a role model for good health and fitness. Then I love the oppurtunity to take them out when they start getting pesky idea's about their level of fitness and how it might, just possibly, be able to combat mine and absolutely CRUSHING THEIR SOULS!!! Just kidding. I do love to keep people humble though. If you know what I mean. :) No worries. There are plenty of people out there that can drop me like a bad habit when it comes time to measure up.

Happy training all.

No comments: