Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just Rolling Along...

Training is continuing to roll along. I had a bit of a hiccup last week when I came down with some sort of flu like sickness for a day or two. I worked it right however and still got all my swims and runs in and just cut out a lot of biking. This week has been solid so far and the focus is on the swim. Big time. I'm on pace to do 30,000 yards this week which is more swimming then I have ever done in my life. My arms are already pretty exhausted but I keep plugging through. I am really impressed with how my body has been able to handle a consistent high work load for the last 4 weeks or so. Last week was a bit of a down week but still trained around 14/15 hours. My legs and arms will tell you otherwise but I'm having a blast doing 3-5 hours of training everyday. I'm feeling good and becoming more and more convinced that with enough sleep and good nutrition I can train as hard as possible! Collegiate Nationals is less than 3 months off...

No comments: