Sunday, October 26, 2008

Victimized

I went to a halloween costume party last night. "But halloween is still a week away" you might wonder. Well I know that, and so does the rest of the XC team. The problem is that on halloween the entire UT Tyler Cross Country team will be in Seguin, Tx preparing to race in the Conference meet. So we had a little get together last night so that we wouldn't miss out on America's favorite candy-consuming holiday.

Note: There was a negligable amount of candy present at this gathering but an abundance of vegetables and gatorade.

I was at a loss as to what my costume should be until I stopped by the halloween store Saturday afternoon and got some ideas...



Shark Attack!




Head wound.



Road rash? From a shark?


I claimed that I was just a generic "victim" but everyone insisted I had been attacked by a shark after reading my shirt. Honest, the shark attack idea never occured to me until people began commenting on it. Oh well, whatever works.

No comments: