Friday, January 27, 2012

The Good Life




Over the last couple months I've really come to appreciate how blessed I am and how much I have to be thankful for. I'm looking forward to a lot of new beginnings this year and all the "newness" leads me to conclude that "life is good." So I've compiled a list of some of the things that constitute the reason I'm livin' "the good life."

-I serve a sovereign, almighty God who watches over His children and provides for them even when they don't deserve it.

-I just got married to the most wonderful girl in the world and one that is perfectly matched for me. (And hopefully I for her)

-I have a great family that supports me no matter what.

-I'm surrounded by good friends here in San Antonio.

-I have a great coach, Shelly O'Brien, that is helping me move forward and continue to progress in the sport of triathlon.

-I saw a lot of improvement in my racing in 2011 and look forward to an even bigger jump in 2012

-I'm happy, healthy, wealthy enough and pretty foolish.

-I love San Antonio and all the great training and racing opportunities I have here.

-I'm done with school!


So here's to 2011- a great year, and to 2012- I'm expecting even better! I have no idea where God is taking me this next year or what is in store for me but I'm looking forward to the unknown with eager anticipation.



1 comment:

Tanya said...

Just married? You are probably reeling from the big day. Once it has all settled down and you’ve written all those thank you notes, do the next most important thing: purchase a life insurance policy. I work with IntelliQuote where they know you’ll sleep better knowing your spouse and your future family are protected. IntelliQuote is a great place to start to get an idea of how little that sound sleep can cost you. http://bit.ly/zmn8ay