Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2014 Season Update

It's been a crazy summer and a crazy year here at camp Saroni. Please find a brief summary of the last 6 months brought to you in pictures.


PR and 13th overall at New Orleans 70.3


Rental bike cruising in Michigan.
This was right after I'd tumbled over at a stop sign because
I forgot my feet were strapped to the pedal instead of clipped in. Newb.


4th at a competitive Shadow Creek Ranch Triathlon

Business development and rebranding

2nd to the ageless Lars Finanger at Cypress
Open water clinics with the UTSA Tri team. All business.

Pre-ride coffee

Bike ride gone horribly wrong 
Back in the saddle again and an overall win.


I do have a few more races left this year at Tri Andy's and Austin 70.3. Training has been less than ideal but the fire still burns and I'll be out there giving it my best come race day. Stay tuned for an announcement next week concerning some prizes and giveaways I'll be offering at Austin!

No comments: