Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Austin 70.3 "Guess My Bike Split"

This weekend is the Austin 70.3 in which I am participating. The triathlon season is winding down, I've had to wear a jacket a couple times here in Texas, and the grocery stores have had tinsel out for at least three weeks so why not spread some cheer by giving away some sponsor prizes?! This year's lineup includes three great companies that have supported me all year and provide high quality products that WORK.

All you have to do to enter the contest is guess what my bike split will be at the race this weekend. What makes it even more interesting is that I don't have a clue as to what my split will be so we're all on a level playing field here! To submit your guess simply comment on this post, on Facebook, twitter or shoot me an email. For your skill (or is it pure, dumb luck) the winner will receive the following:

***NEW PRIZES ADDED***

1. A T-shirt and 3 month free membership to Best Bike Split premium

2. A pair of Superfeet insoles

3. Eight packets of FLUID recovery plus a FLUID water bottle

4. A pair of Cobb Cycling shorts


***We also have a new prize for the second closest guess! Second place will receive a free Cobb Cycling T-shirt.***


Not bad for just punching some numbers into your keyboard eh?

Good luck with your guesses and send me some positive vibes on Sunday!!