Sunday, June 24, 2007

Randomness

Catcall count- 3 honks, 2 yells. All during a very short and enjoyable 80 min run yesterday. True I didn't have a shirt but jeez... I didn't know I was that hot. Its obviously summer here in Texas. The teenage girls are out in droves honking and yelling at the runners and bikers as go about their regular training. Where were they 6 months ago when I was doing long runs in 30 degree temps with freezing run coming down in droves? Of course I did have a shirt on then.


After an enjoyable weekend my cousins just left this morning. We spent the entire 2 1/2 days playing games together, just as we always do when my dads side of the family gets together. My oldest cousin leaves for West Point in 7 days. It's fulfilling like a 4 year dream for him. Good luck oh cousin of mine, class of 2011!

No comments: