Saturday, September 8, 2007

Swingin' the Night Away

Well I think I have just about recovered from the effects of jet lag. I've just been doing so easy riding and running this week including a 3 hr ride with my Matrix buddy that had us covering only 43 miles. Yeah, I think our average was 14.3 mph.


I haven't felt great during my easy workouts but I've been trying to rest a bunch and I should be ready to go come Monday. I will probably be joining the DAM swim team this fall. (Thats Dallas Aquatic Masters for the uninformed) Hopefully swimming on a real team will help kick me in the rear and get me in the pool.


About to head out for swim swing dancing tonight. The only problem is that it usually involves a somewhat late night. Oh well. I usually try to head out by 11 or so and I have tomorrow to sleep in a little.


Good luck to all the Ironman Wisconsin participants tomorrow.



No comments: