Thursday, March 20, 2008

Money In the Bank

It's been a good week so far. I have gotten all my training in with some good high intensity workouts. Especially on the bike, that is what I really need. Haven't swam as much as I should- only 11,050 meters so far. I talked to Shelly today and she wants me at between 20-25k A WEEK! Ugh, thats a lot. The way I look at is if I can swim 6 days a week at the 1hr DAM practice and get in 3k each time then all I have to do is swim an extra 2-5k on my own. We'll see how that goes.

Good brick workout today at a track. I hauled my bike and trainer down to the cinder surface and cranked away. 10min warm up ride, 10 min jog and I was ready to go. The workout consisted of-

10' bike in zone 3 standing every 2' for :30 sec.
1k run between 3:25-3:30
8' bike same as above
1k run same
6' bike
1k run

This was continous with only about :15 sec for transition in between. It was super windy and I was about 5-10 seconds off my run time goals but oh well. Good tough workout. Just more money in the bank baby. Only about 4 weeks left to Alabam and the world qualifier.

No comments: