Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ups and Downs

Training has been weird lately. I've been slowly building up my mileage and swimming meterage (is that a word?) while also often struggling to get out the door, especially for the runs. I think evening running has been part of the problem and I switched to running in the morning today. I should get about 50 miles this week if I nail my goal of running about 6 hours.

This morning's workout was especially interesting. It was kind of a strength/run combo where'd I do squats, lunges, calf raises then take off for 2-10min in z4 running. Pretty tough actually.

The really interesting part was at noon today as I was leaving work and just threw up in the bushes. I had started feeling a little sick during the last class and well... I came home and slept for 1.5 hours and feel pretty good now. I've eaten and my stomach still feels kind of weird but other then that I feel great. About to head out to work then try and swim. We'll see how it goes...

No comments: